Our families and friends love to try new recipes with our frozen wild caught seafood. With no better way to kick off their weekend, fisher Gwen & Alex have shared their very own Sockeye Salmon Burger recipe!
- The Popsie Fish Company Sockeye Salmon Portions
- BBQ sauce
- 3 TBS mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup liquid egg
- 2 cups corn flakes
- Hamburger buns
- Preferred hamburger toppings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put 4-6oz portions on a baking sheet and glaze with BBQ sauce.
- Bake salmon at 350 degrees for 16 minutes.
- Take off skin and remove any seen bones, then place in a mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, liquid eggs, and corn flakes to mixing bowl.
- Mix with your hands until the salmon begins to sticks together.
- Form palm-sized balls and flatten to make the patty.
- Sear with lid for 3 minutes on each side (or until slightly golden brown).
- When patties are done, put butter on buns and sear in skillet to toast.
- Put together burger with preferred toppings and - viola!